Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Music Tuesday!!

Music that I'm buying today:





I absolutely love every single song on this record! Pain brings out the best in all of us (Right?) I know for a fact pain has driven me to better myself in all aspects of my life. RiRi did her thing on this album I must say. I'm excited to add this record to my collection.



With his critically acclaimed album "Where I Wanna Be" Donell Jones has graced us with yet another great album "Lost Files". Browsing through the songs I found myself wanting more, and more. Donell is a great at staying true to his artistry. It's safe to do what everyone else is doing, but at what cost? So many have fallen victim (R. Kelly) a veteran in the game was slaughter vocally by his younger peers who felt as if he wasn't staying true to his artistry.

"Lost Files" was created by a plethora of unheard songs from the past as well as a prelude to the new album coming 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment