Monday, August 10, 2009

The Reason


I have decided to change the tune on my blog. Everything about it. I don't want to blog about what "Stars" are doing. To be honest, I can careless, I guess I was doing what would generate viewers. That's not. So I'm switching it up. As you can see the name has changed from "L'oreal's House of Hollywood" and is now "Things about she" meaning "Me" Things that move me to do what I do, say what I say, feel how I feel. This is an open book about me, it's my personal reality show. That's what "Things about she" is about. My Life, not that of others. I welcome you all with open arms, Hope you are ready to come along for the ride.

Love... Me

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Stay True to who you are. If you're not feelin' it in your spirit, shake it with a quickness and keep it moving. Keep rockin' it out, Ma! Leave the entertainment stuff to me. Though you see I don't really do "gossip" I choose my posts based on what moves me. It's more like art... the images, etc. I also have my Diary of a Recruiter for job-seekers and employers alike. Anybody looking to hire, or looking for work should visit: http://suzie-staffer.tumblr.com Peace, Babe!

    ReplyDelete